Miami Debt Collection Attorneys • South Florida Business Litigation Lawyers
We fight delay to make them pay
Levey Lieberman has built its reputation on being one of Florida’s premier collection firms. We help businesses collect debts and protect their bottom line. We know many people do not want to pay what they rightfully owe. We know it takes lawyers who use bare-knuckles legal tactics to get you what is legally yours.
While our firm is devoted to the collection of commercial debts, we provide additional services as well. We bring the same tough, tenacious legal representation to the table whether we are collecting your money or defending your business. Whatever your legal needs may be, contact the Miami, Florida, law offices of Levey Lieberman.
Commercial Debt Collections and Mortgage Foreclosures
Debt Collections – If someone owes you money, we will fight the delay to make them pay. We help some of the largest corporations in the world collect on unpaid debts and we can help you too.
- Domestication and Enforcement of Judgments – We help companies and attorneys who have successfully secured a judgment in another jurisdiction domesticate and enforce the judgment in Florida.
- Garnishment – Our collection attorneys have found that garnishment is one of the most effective ways to collect an unpaid judgment. We garnish wages, bank accounts, rental income and other monies being paid to the debtor.
- Collecting Accounts Receivable – We help businesses collect on past due accounts. From reminders to demand letters to suing for nonpayment, our collection attorneys use a variety of successful collection methods to recover the money owed to you.
Lender Foreclosure – If you are bank, mortgage company or other lender who needs to foreclose on a debtor’s property because of a mortgage default, contact our firm. We have the legal skills, experience, staff and technology needed to handle a large volume of foreclosure actions – in Miami or anywhere is Florida. We work hard to avoid delay, complete the foreclosure, and get the property sold as quickly as possible.
Business and Commercial Law
- Business Litigation – In addition to helping businesses collect debts owed to them, we also represent companies involved in business disputes, including breach of contract claims. Our business litigation practice is active in representing plaintiffs and defendants in both state and federal courts.
- Commercial Litigation – Our commercial litigation practice includes pursuing debtors for nonpayment for goods or services, real estate litigation and litigation defense. Our team brings a wealth of experience and a thorough knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code, Florida real estate law, and the Rule of Civil Procedure to fight for our clients in court and at the negotiation table.
- Business and Commercial Law – We defend our clients’ rights in court and assist businesses in matters of banking and finance, preparing agreements and other business matters.
- Intellectual Property Litigation – If you suspect infringement of a trademark, patent or copyright, or misappropriation of trade secrets, you need an experienced attorney. We strive to ensure enforcement of what is a valuable part of your business.
Contact the Miami, Florida law offices of Levey Lieberman. We will help you protect your bottom line and your long-term future.